Jujutsu Kaisen is currently one of the most popular shonen anime. If you're also bracing yourself for Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 and want to find out more about the cast in the meantime, here's all we know about Jujutsu Kaisen's voice actors, including the sub and dub cast and characters.
Table of Contents
- Who Is Yuji Itadori's Voice Actor?
- Who Is Satoru Gojo's Voice Actor?
- Who Is Megumi Fushiguro's Voice Actor?
- Who Is Nobara Kugisaki's Voice Actor?
- Who Are the Japanese Voice Actors of the Supporting Characters?
- What About the English Voice Actors of the Supporting Characters?
- Who Voices the Narrator in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2?
Who Is Yuji Itadori's Voice Actor?
In the original Japanese version, Yuji Itadori is voiced by Junya Enoki.
You also might have heard Enoki in the role of Reiner Braun in Attack on Titan.
In the English dub, Yuji's voice actor is Adam McArthur, who also voiced Patrick and Ricky in Shadows House.
Who Is Satoru Gojo's Voice Actor?
For the English dub voice of Satoru, we have Kaiji Tang who was also the English voice of Poppo from The Flower We Saw That Day and Osamu Dazai from Bungou Stray Dogs.
Who Is Megumi Fushiguro's Voice Actor?
Yuuma Uchida lends his voice to Megumi Fushiguro in the original Japanese dub.
As for the English dub, Megumi is voiced by Robbie Daymond who voiced Haganezuka from Demon Slayer.
Who Is Nobara Kugisaki's Voice Actor?
Nobara Kugisaki's Japanese voice actor is Asami Seto, who is also known for the role of Raphtalia in The Rising of the Shield Hero.
For the English dub, Nobara is voiced by Anne Yatco, who voiced Tonari in To Your Eternity.
Who Are the Japanese Voice Actors of the Supporting Characters?
Jujutsu Kaisen features a wealth of supporting characters. Here are the voice actors of the most well-known ones:
- Junichi Suwabe as the demon, Ryomen Sukuna. The actor has also portrayed Black Clover's Yami Sukehiro.
- Kenjirou Tsuda (Fushi's creator from To Your Eternity) as Kento Nanami
- Mikako Konatsu (Rebecca Bluegarden from Edens Zero) as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama (Ruth from The Ancient Magus' Bride) as Toge Inumaki
- Sakurai Takahiro (Griffith from Berserk: The Golden Age Arc Memorial Edition) as Suguru Geto
- Subaru Kimura (Hanamichi Sakuragi from the upcoming movie, The First Slam Dunk) as Aoi Toudou
What About the English Voice Actors of the Supporting Characters?
For the English dub of Jujutsu Kaisen, we have the following actors:
- Allegra Clark (Miroslava Honebami from Kakegurui) as Maki Zenin
- Landon McDonald (Ranpo Edogawa from Bungou Stray Dogs) as Noritoshi Kamo
- Lex Lang (Yuri from Megalo Box) as Suguru Geto
- Ray Chase (Yukiatsu from The Flower We Saw That Day) as the demon, Ryomen Sukuna
- Xander Mobus (Yusuke Sakurai from Mob Psycho 100) as Aoi Toudou
Who Voices the Narrator in Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2?
Fans might have questions about the ominous voice narrating the Shibuya arc. The actor behind it is Yoshiko Sakakibara.
Sakakibara is a veteran voice actor who has been active since the 1980s and has worked in over 100 anime, OVAs, movies, and video game titles.
One of her most well-known main roles is Integra from Hellsing. She has also lately been in narrator roles for many anime, including The Duke of Death and His Maid.