King Charles reportedly had enough of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle. The British King issued a notice of eviction asking his son and daughter-in-law to vacate Frogmore Cottage.
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Confirmed King Charles Asked To Vacate Frogmore Cottage
The news about Prince Harry and Markle being evicted from their home in England is true. The royal couple issued a statement to Page Six confirming the news.
Here's what their rep said Wednesday:
"We can confirm the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been requested to vacate their residence at Frogmore Cottage."
READ: Kate Middleton Shock: Prince Harry's Sister-In-Law Playfully Taps Husband Prince William's Behind at 2023 Baftas Red Carpet; Some Netizens Speculate Reactions if Meghan Markle Did the Same
King Charles reportedly started the eviction process a day after Prince Harry's memoir Spare hit the shelves. The controversial publication contained several anecdotes about the royal family and some digs at His Majesty being a parent.
According to Prince Harry, King Charles made an insensitive joke about his paternity. He also claimed that his father seemingly leaked information to the press.
With the royal couple being asked to move out from Frogmore Cottage, they might need to relocate their things to the United States or find a new home in England.
ALSO READ: Prince William Rumor: Kate Middleton's Husband Allegedly Spent Valentine's Day With Misstress, Away From Family
King Charles Reportedly Offered Frogmore Cottage To Brother Prince Andrew
While the King asked his son to vacate the property, he reportedly offered the residence to his younger brother, Prince Andrew. The British monarch plans to slim down the monarchy and is reportedly unlikely to take back the disgraced royal into the firm.
In January, Prince William's father evicted the Duke of York from Buckingham Palace after kicking him out of his office last year.
A source told The Sun about the King's decision:
"The king has made it clear that Buckingham Palace is no place for Prince Andrew."
READ MORE: Kate Middleton Paranoid? Prince William's Wife Is Reportedly Worried About Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Attendance at King Charles' Coronation After Sussexes' Attack Her in Spare, Netflix Docuseries
The source added:
"First his office closed last year and now his sleeping quarters. Andrew loved having a suite at Buckingham Palace, where he was not only set up for marital life with Sarah Ferguson but used it as a bachelor's pad after his divorce. He brought back a string of new girlfriends to his home in the palace — even model Caprice. A bachelor's flat in St James' Palace doesn't have the same allure for a single man."
King Charles reportedly also planned to evict Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice's dad from the Royal Lodge. But King Charles is not leaving his younger brother homeless because he reportedly offers Prince Harry and Meghan's Frogmore Cottage to him.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: Meghan Markle Shock: Prince Harry's Wife's Top 2 Interests Do Not Include Him? Prince William's Sister-In-Law Wants a Palace Not Frogmore Cottage, Expert Claims
Royal correspondent Omid Scobie, the co-author of Finding Freedom, wrote for Yahoo! News:
"Andrew has not yet given an answer to the offer, but with King Charles ending his annual £249,000 grant in April, it has become abundantly clear that he can no longer afford to live in Royal Lodge without the additional funding from the £652.8m Duchy of Lancaster Fund, also known as the Privy Purse."
What can you say about the eviction notice King Charles gave to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?
Stay tuned for more news and updates about the royal family.
RELATED: Queen Camilla Heartbreak: King Charles' Wife Reportedly Received Toxic, Abusive Remarks After Testing Positive for COVID-19 for the Second Time