From seasons one to four, DanMachi has introduced various characters. Each Familia has unique members that add color to the fantasy series. But who are the voice actors in sub and dub behind the DanMachi characters? Keep reading to find out!
RELATED: Where to Watch DanMachi Online
Who Are DanMachi’s Japanese Voice Actors?
Below is the official Japanese voice cast of DanMachi:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Inosuke Hashibira from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) is voicing Bell Cranel
- Inori Minase (Erna from Spy Classroom) is voicing Hestia
- Saori Hayami (Yor Forger from Spy x Family) is voicing Ryuu Lion
- Kengo Kawanishi (Gen Asagiri from Dr. Stone) is voicing Ibri Achaa
- Ai Kayano (Alice Zubberg from Sword Art Online) is voicing Asufi Al Andromeda
- Ryouta Oosaka (Sashi Kashiwagi from Love Flops) is voicing Apollo
- Maaya Uchida (Vermeil from Vermeil in Gold) is voicing Liliruca Arde
- Chikahiro Kobayashi (Legoshi from BEASTARS) is voicing Ares
- Yoshimasa Hosoya (Reiner Braun from Attack on Titan) is voicing Welf Crozzo
- Mutsumi Tamura (Ermes Costello from JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure) is voicing Finne Deimne
- Chisuga Haruka (Sayuki Kuroda from Girls Beyond the Wasteland) is voicing Haruhime Sanjouno
Who Are DanMachi’s English Dub Voice Actors?
Here are the voice actors for DanMachi's English dub:
- Bryson Baugus (Falco Grice from Attack on Titan The Final Season) is voicing Bell Cranel
- Luci Christian (Akira Tachibana from After the Rain) is voicing Hestia
- Genevieve Simmons (Natsume Sendawara from Food Wars!) is voicing Ryuu Lion
- Walery Doumenc (Nazar from Jormungand: Perfect Order) is voicing Ibri Achaa
- Serena Varghese (Kanae Sumita from 5 Centimeters Per Second) is voicing Asufi Al Andromeda
- Blake Jackson (Hazel Grouse from Saiyuuki Reload: Zeroin) is voicing Apollo
- Hilary Haag (Mari Wakatake from Blue Drop) is voicing Liliruca Arde
- Scott Gibbs (Tobio Kageyama from Haikyuu!!) is voicing Ares
- David Wald (Daigo Kagemitsu from Dororo) is voicing Welf Crozzo
- Allison Sumrall (Laffi from Made in Abyss) is voicing Haruhime Sanjouno
Who Are Bell Cranel’s Voice Actors?
Bell Cranel is DanMachi’s main protagonist. He is voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, who is popularly known as the voice behind Demon Slayer’s Inosuke Hashibira.
Matsuoka is also the voice behind Takashi Mitsuya from Tokyo Revengers, Kazuto Kirigaya from Sword Art Online, and Jingo Raichi from Blue Lock.
For the English dubbed version, Bryson Baugus is voicing Bell Cranel. He is known for his role as Aki Hayakawa from Chainsaw Man, Yuu Izumi from Shikimori's Not Just a Cutie, and Falco Grice from Attack on Titan.
DanMachi is also dubbed in Italian, Portuguese, and French. Jacopo Calatroni, Pablo Argollo, and Michael Maino are the voice actors for Bell in each language, respectively.
All of DanMachi's dubbed versions are currently available on Crunchyroll.
Discover more anime news and info by following us on Twitter @epicstreamanime.
READ NEXT: Who Is the Strongest Character in DanMachi?