With the show’s Japanese language version now on its fourth episode, the Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 English dub cast has recently been announced.
The complete main cast of the show’s English dub was revealed ahead of the first dubbed episode’s release on Crunchyroll on January 28.
For the second season, voice actors from the Season 1 English dub have returned, but they are joined by new voice actors.
Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 Release
Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro is one of this season’s most anticipated sequels, as the first season proved to be quite popular when it aired in Spring 2021.
It may have taken a bit over a year for the second season to release, but fans were delighted nonetheless for the anime to be renewed.
The second season premiered on January 8, 2023, and while the show was released on Crunchyroll in the US and other countries, its initial release only featured the Japanese voice cast.
Much like the English dub, the show’s Japanese version sees the return of the first season’s voice actors, including the likes of Sumire Uesaka and Daiki Yamashita as Nagatoro and Senpai, respectively.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: Every Character's Age, Height, and Birthday in Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro
Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 English Dub Cast
Meanwhile, here is the main voice cast for Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2’s English dub:
- Kimberley Anne Campbell (Argo in SAO: Progressive - Aria of a Starless Night) as Nagatoro
- Erik Scott Kimerer (Obanai Iguro in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba) as Senpai
- Brittany Cox (Sawaguchi in Kotaro Lives Alone) as Gamo
- LilyPichu (Muni in D4DJ First Mix) as Yoshi
- Kimberly Woods (Hassan of the Serenity in Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia) as Sakura
- Christina Costello (Alma in Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles) as Mashiro
- Henry Mason (Guccio in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Stone Ocean) as Council President
Although there are some exceptions such as Tomo-chan Is a Girl!, most anime dubs are released a few weeks later compared to their Japanese language counterparts. For Nagatoro-san, the English dub is behind by three episodes.
While fans who want to watch the latest episode will need to watch it in Japanese, it’s nice to have options as the season progresses.
New episodes of Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro Season 2 are released every Saturday on Crunchyroll.
Both the latest episodes of the Japanese and English versions are released during the weekend.
Discover the latest anime news and info by following us on Twitter @epicstreamanime.
READ NEXT: Who Are Don't Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro's Voice Actors?