Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have to change their approach and stop cashing in on their story with the royal family, according to reports.
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Need To Offer Something New?
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been sharing a lot of stuff about themselves and the royal family after Megxit. Many sympathized with them when they did their first tell-all with Oprah Winfrey in March 2021.
However, the royal couple didn't stop there; they did other interviews, created a docuseries with Netflix, and Prince Harry published his memoir Spare. They constantly talked about the royal family and their unhappiness while in the palace.
Due to their non-stop attacks against the royals and the institution, the people started to turn their back on them. Royal correspondent and commentator Victoria Arbiter believed the Sussexes didn't expect the backlash from Spare.
READ: Jenna Ortega Backlash: Wednesday Star's Resurfaced Interview Reportedly Prompts Real Madrid Fans to Boycott Her Netflix Show
Former ITV royal correspondent and author Nicholas Owen believed that Prince Harry's book is not his last. However, he urged them to change their strategy.
"He's obviously determined that the book shouldn't be the last word," Owen said on Sky News Australia. "This touches frankly on one of the most important things I think about, Harry, Meghan and everything else, what are they going to do next."
"It's all very well spilling out all that stuff, how angry you are with your family and how miserable your childhood has been and all that stuff. But, you know, if you're not careful, you're going to be a one-trick pony. You've got to find something else to tell the world, some other way to make money."
ALSO READ: Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck Getting Divorce? Jennifer Garner's Children Will Have Conflict With JLo's Twins, Psychic Predicts
Another source seemingly echoed the same sentiment on Page Six. The insider felt that Prince Harry had already exposed so much, and there was nothing much left to make him interesting.
"Do you see Beyonce sitting posting photos of herself on the toilet, no. As soon as you start talking, start posting, you lose some mystique," the source said.
YOU MIGHT LIKE: Kate Middleton Shock: Prince William's Wife Lowers Status to Not Look Like a Royal During Engagement, Uses Distracting Technique Expert Claims
Prince Harry, Meghan Markle Rebranding?
It seemed that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were aware of the complaints against them. According to Express, they are set to "take a new course and stop making damaging claims against the royal family."
The duo is reportedly planning to shift their attention from the royal family to "carving out new projects, building on their Archewell brand, and distancing themselves from the Firm."
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Kate Middleton, Prince William Shock: Prince Harry's Brother, Sister-In-Law Reportedly Almost Blocked From Living Together
The outlet added that the book would probably be the last "look back projects" for the Sussexes. Prince Harry told ITV's Tom Bradby when he promoted the book that they were moving forward after it.
"Now we can focus on looking forward," he said before adding, "and I'm excited about that."
Do you agree that the Sussexes should move on from the royal family and focus on themselves?
Stay tuned for more news and updates about the royal family.
RELATED: Jennifer Lopez Shock: Ben Affleck's Wife Snapped at Him? JLo Reportedly Told Jennifer Garner's Ex-husband to 'Look Motivated' at Grammys 2023