Prince Harry had reportedly not spoken with Prince Charles and Prince William since he and Meghan Markle announced their decision to step back from their senior royal roles in January 2020.
It was even suggested that the Duke of Sussex made the senior royal family members angry when he had a bombshell interview with Oprah Winfrey last year, wherein he claimed there is "racism" happening behind the palace doors.
In April, Prince Harry allegedly got reunited with Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, and Camilla Parker-Bowles when he dropped by the Windsor Castle before gracing the 2022 Invictus Games in The Netherlands. The father and brother of Prince William reportedly had a "cordial" but "awkward" meeting at the time.
Now, new reports have it that Prince Harry appeared to be "lost" during his latest sit-down interview. Keep on reading to know more details.
Is Prince Harry Barely Hanging On?
In its upcoming May 9, 2022 issue, Star Magazine reported that many royal followers noticed that Prince Harry looked bothered during his most recent appearance on Today in April.
Speaking from the Netherlands, where he and Meghan Markle attended the Invictus Games, the youngest son of Prince Charles and the late Princess Diana allegedly appeared troubled when asked if he has found peace since the infamous Megxit two years ago.
All Prince Harry could manage to say during the interview was:
"I don't know how many people feel truly peaceful. You know?"
Most, if not all, royal followers are aware that Prince Harry has also been very vocal about his mental health issues. The better half of Meghan Markle also said there is "so much to worry about" in the world and added, "I need to make sure that I don't have burnout."
The Duke of Sussex, as per Star Magazine, displayed "paranoia" when discussing Queen Elizabeth. Prince Harry shared, "being with her, it was great" before cryptically saying he was "making sure she's protected and has got the right people around her."
An unnamed royal insider told the magazine that Prince Charles and Prince William took offense to Prince Harry's comment. It stated:
"They see it as a huge dig, implying that they're not capable of doing so."
Prince Harry has yet to comment on the reports that Prince Charles and Prince William were got offended by his comment about the 96-year-old Queen Elizabeth. So, devoted supporters of the Duke of Sussex should take all these unverified claims lightly until everything is proven true and correct.
Prince Harry And Meghan Markle 'Eager' To Return Into The Firm?
Meanwhile, a royal expert suggested that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are "eager" to return as "part-time" royals after Netflix axed the animated show of the former Suits actress. Kinsey Schofield weighed in on the possibility of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex making a royal comeback.
The royal expert told Express UK:
"I think they would be willing to come back and live there for six months. We see that Prince Harry is not willing to give up Frogmore Cottage. His life is there, his friends are there and his blood is there. I do think that Harry and Meghan would be eager to go back and to explore that option.”
Though the royal family is likely to accept Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in the fold again, Kinsey Schofield stated that it might not happen "immediately."
The royal expert added:
“I don’t think it’s going to be immediately available to them. It’s been hinted that perhaps this is something they plan to pursue after Prince Charles ascends to the throne and I think that that would be too soon, because there’s already a critical tone when it comes to King Charles and I don’t think that this would necessarily improve the criticism.”
The recent claims of Kinsey Schofield came amid reports about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle being invited to join the royal family on the Buckingham Palace balcony for Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee celebrations in June.
Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle!