Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: 'Snubbed' Sussex Pair Moving To New York After 'Failing' In Hollywood? TV Host In Trouble For Comments Against Archie & Lilibet's Parents

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry shocked everyone when they made a surprise visit to Queen Elizabeth at Windsor Castle ahead of their huge event in the Netherlands. It was also reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had a "cordial" yet "awkward" meeting with Prince Charles and Camilla Parker-Bowles.

The recent visit of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to the U.K. marked their first-ever return since their shocking royal exit in January 2020. At the time, the Sussex pair claimed their desire to become financially independent from the Firm was the main reason behind their departure from the royal life.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Queen Elizabeth Shock: Prince Charles' Mom Opts To Cancel Appearances Than To Appear Weak In Public? Ed Sheeran To Play Vital Role In Platinum Jubilee

At the moment, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are based in Montecito, California. However, new reports are claiming that the parents of Archie and Lilibet are planning to make a big move to the Big Apple. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry To Pursue New York Dreams?

Globe Magazine, in its upcoming May 2, 2022 issue, reported that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are looking for a bigger game by moving to New York City after wearing out their welcome in Hollywood, where they are reportedly branded as a "joke."

ALSO READ: Johnny Depp Shock: Jason Momoa Subtly Showed Support To Amber Heard's Ex? Fantastic Beasts Actor Says Aquaman Actress 'Jealous' Of His Friendship With Paul Bettany

The entertainment news outlet reported that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are already looking for a multimillion-dollar pad in the Big Apple. An unnamed source claimed:

"They've got huge plans to be king and queen of the city and succeed where they've failed miserably in Hollywood."

The magazine previously reported that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry had been snubbed far and wide by the elites in Tinseltown. The unidentified insider stated:

"The elephant in the room here is that they've become very unpopular and isolated in Santa Barbara -- and, however much they deny it, that definitely stings. There's no better place on the planet to bounce back than in Manhattan. Meghan's very excited while making a ton of ambitious plans both professionally and socially."
Advertisement

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Princess Eugenie Shock: Prince Andrew's Daughter Following Meghan Markle And Harry's Steps? Royal Allegedly Arranged Queen Elizabeth's Reunion With Sussexes

It was claimed that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry "plunked down" $14.5 million on a lavish mansion in Montecito following their shocking decision to step back from their senior royal duties and move to the U.S.

Since then, the Sussex couple has been involved in controversies, including a bombshell interview that allegedly sparked high-profile spats with Prince Charles, Prince William, and Kate Middleton.

Though Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have reportedly claimed to be happy in Los Angeles while scoring multimillion worth of deals and contracts, they have been "getting cold-shouldered and have turned into virtual hermits."

ALSO READ: Will Smith Shock: King Richard Star In Dangerous Position With Jada Pinkett Smith? Host's 'Flirting' Allegedly Getting On Actor's Last Nerve

An informant said:

"For all their bluster and bravado about loving life on the West Coast, there's a reason you're not seeing them front and center at high society dinner parties and events -- and the word is that this isn't out of choice. They haven't been invited to most of these events where the likes of Tom Hanks and his wife, the Spielbergs, the Obamas, and other Hollywood elite schmooze -- which they expected to be a big part of when they moved to America."

It also stated that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry seem too proud "to beg for invites" and added:

Advertisement
"But the bottom line is that moving to New York isn't going to turn these two into Mr. and Mrs. Popular overnight. They'll need to start from scratch in many ways and show a lot more humility since there's no tolerance for divas and spoiled brats in most of the Manhattan circles. Still, it's a fresh opportunity, and they're going into it with every confidence."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Tyra Banks Heartbreak: Ex-Supermodel's 'Dubious' Hosting Skills & 'Diva' Attitude Caused End Of Dancing With The Stars Era? TV Personality Brings Teenage Drag To Discovery+

Tipsters suggested Meghan Markle and Prince Harry insist they are ready for the chances the New York move gives them and have big plans once they are finally settled down there. One source said:

"They will keep a base in L.A., but New York is way more appealing at this point since it raises their profile, and there's a chance to start afresh socially while spreading their wings into philanthropy and politics. They're keen to get more involved with the United Nations, attend all the big conferences, and do a ton of power schmoozing on the East Coast. Plus, Harry's excited to be closer to Europe and hoping more of his old Brit plans can come and visit."

Though it is not impossible for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry to consider moving to New York, it should be noted that neither of the lovebirds has confirmed anything as of yet. So, avid followers of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex should take all these unverified reports with a huge grain of salt until everything is proven true and correct.

ALSO READ: Prince Harry Fury: Meghan Markle's Husband Exposing Camilla Parker-Bowles In $20 Million Tell-All? Duke Reportedly Only Returning To U.K. Once Queen Elizabeth Dies

TV Host In Hot Waters After Shocking Remarks Against Meghan Markle And Prince Harry

Advertisement

Meanwhile, a British TV presenter is currently in hot waters after he suggested that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry should be thrown over the Buckingham Palace Balcony.

Royal expert Omid Scobie wrote:

"The April 20 Episode of 'Breakfast with Eamonn and Isabel' has so far received 402 formal Ofcom complaints which is more than any other show in Britain last week."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Britney Spears Revelation: Kevin Federline's Ex Tying The Knot With Sam Asghari In Meghan Markle & Prince Harry's New Hometown? 'Toxic' Hitmaker Shockingly Did This Amid Pregnancy

He added:

"If it is found that the Broadcasting Code was breached, Ofcom will begin an investigation."

The remarks against Meghan Markle and Prince Harry were made following the reports that Queen Elizabeth invited them to appear on the balcony to mark her Platinum Jubilee.

Advertisement

Her Majesty reportedly extended the invitation after the Duke and Duchess of Sussex met with Her Majesty on their way to the Invictus Games 2022.

ALSO READ: Prince Harry Heartbreak: Meghan Markle's Husband Visited 'Unwell' Queen Elizabeth 'Before It's Too Late'? Ex-POTUS Donald Trump Thinks Sussex Couple Would Divorce

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry!