The first half of the show made sure to bring everyone back to the 80s with the set and the appearance of Hawkins but what made it iconic is that it brought back the soundtrack of that time. Now, what songs are played in Stranger Things Season 4 Volume 2 aside from Running Up That Hill?
What Songs Are Played in Stranger Things Season 4 Volume 2?
It is no surprise that the soundtrack of Stranger Things Season 4 is a star of its own. It revived the best of the 80s especially with Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill which made it back to the charts decades after its release and got everyone listening to it once more.
The soundtrack of the show fits so well with all the aesthetics and the whole story itself. The choice of songs from the 80s made the narrative more connected to the viewers especially those who knows the songs. As Eddie would say, "This is music!"
Speaking of Eddie, Stranger Things Season 4 Volume 2 also delivered the most uncanny metal concert ever held with Eddie playing his guitar in the Upside Down to lure the bat-like creatures away from Vecna's house. Unfortunately for the rock star, Eddie did not make it to the end.
Eddie played another song from the 80s that is currently topping the charts, too, along with Running Up That Hill. It is Metallica's "Master of Puppets," fitting Vecna so well who controls the monsters of the Upside Down as his own pawns.
READ MORE: Is Stranger Things Season 4 Worth Watching?
Here is the full list of songs in Stranger Things Season 4 Volume 2:
- Natty Dread on the Go – Lone Ranger
- Twilight’s Fire – The Red Army Choir
- Up Around The Bend – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Fire and Rain – James Taylor
- Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo – Rick Derringer
- Eleven’s Theme – Rob Simonsen
- Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) (Steve Perry & Bryce Miller Extended Remix) – Journey
- Fine Time to Let Me Know – Free Beer
- B.G’s One Eye – The Nunchez’s
- 40 Miles Bad Road – The Lively Ones
- The Box – Makeup and Vanity Set
- Fields of Carol – Vangelis
- The Tyburn Tree – Makeup and Vanity Set
- Never Ending Story Theme Song
- Master of Puppets – Metallica
- Every Breath You Take – The Police
- Dream A Little Dream of Me – Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
- Running Up That Hill – Kate Bush
- When It’s Cold I’d Like to Die – Moby
- Sentinels – Makeup and Vanity Set
- Fact or Fiction – Makeup and Vanity Set
- Deep – Peter Sandberg
- Siouxsie And The Banshees – Spellbound
Would you listen to these songs? Will you add it to your playlist?
Stranger Things Season 4 Volumes 1 and 2 are now streaming on Netflix.