Prince Harry is allegedly struggling in the United States while his wife, Meghan Markle is having the best time of her life.
Throughout the past two years, royal experts and several publications have been insisting that Prince Harry is struggling with his new life in the United States. After all, he was born and raised in the United Kingdom, and he also received a ton of privileges while he was there.
But last year, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex shocked the world when they announced their decision to quit The Firm. Doing so meant that Prince Harry and Markle were no longer entitled to some of the benefits that they used to get from the royal family.
Prince Harry Craves For Some Alone Time In The US?
New Idea, in its Nov. 1 issue, claimed that Prince Harry reached an all-time low after relocating to the United States for almost two years.
“He would never say it, but it’s obvious everything she’s touched in his life has turned into a mess. There’s a rumor going around that he’s left the house for a break on a number of occasions – sometimes it’s just to the beach to be alone, and others he’s gone to Elton John’s home, which is empty for most of the year. The poor guy just needs time to think!” an unnamed source said.
This is not the first time that Prince Harry was rumored to be struggling in Los Angeles.
Prince Harry Changed Over The Years
During an interview on Royal Rota, royal author Angela Levin recalled Prince Harry’s previous statement about the importance of working as a team.
“The queen is the captain, isn’t she? Harry said it was very important to him and he loved it. He felt that you couldn't really achieve anything without being a team,” she said.
Levin also claimed that Prince Harry changed considerably since the first time that they met years ago.
“Harry has changed enormously since I met him. I found that he was charismatic, he had royal stardust over him, he was brilliant with people – especially if they were physically, emotionally, or psychologically damaged…” Levin said.
Meghan Markle Blamed For Prince Harry Skipping Prince William’s Private Dinner
Prince Harry also received a slew of criticisms after he skipped the private dinner that Prince William organized for those that helped with Princess Diana’s statue.
However, royal expert Duncan Larcombe claimed that Prince Harry’s decision was influenced by his wife, Meghan Markle.
While speaking with OK! Magazine, in its Nov. 1 issue, Larcombe said that Markle banned Prince Harry from attending the private dinner because she didn’t want to accompany her husband.
The Duchess of Sussex allegedly feels uncomfortable around Prince William and Kate Middleton. So, she ultimately decided to skip the private dinner and urged her husband to follow suit.
“It’s very easy to forget just how personal the attack was against Kate on Oprah. William is understandably very protective of Kate, and let’s not forget that Meghan directly accused Kate of making her cry, rather than the other way round. She then accused Kate of briefing journalists against her, or at least not clarifying the truth of the story. It’s a very strong allegation to make publicly,” Larcombe said.
However, it’s also entirely possible for Prince Harry and Markle to not have been invited to the private dinner by Prince William. After all, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex just returned home from New York a few weeks earlier.
Check back for more stories and updates about the British royal family here at EpicStream!