Meghan Markle Heartbreak: 'Big-Time Producer' Dreams Of Prince Harry's Wife Now Over? 'Fame-Hungry' Royal Reportedly Removed All Traces Of Her Canceled Netflix Series From Archewell Website

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Many royal fans were shocked when Netflix announced the cancellation of the animated series Meghan Markle created. The American streaming service giant revealed that the canceled development of Pearl is part of its move to cut costs.

Meghan Markle, who served as an executive producer on the said series, announced the series in the summer of 2021. Pearl, per reports, follows a 12-year-old girl on a path of self-discovery inspired by famous female figures throughout history.

ALSO READ: Amber Heard Fury: Aquaman Star Altering Trial Tactics After Johnny Depp's Witnesses 'Ripped Her To Shreds'? Actress Admits To Hitting Ex-Husband Multiple Times 'In Self-Defense'

Now, a new report claims that Meghan Markle is trying to erase the “humiliating” cancelation of her Netflix series by erasing all mentions of the animated show from her Archewell website. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

Meghan Markle Scrubbed All Mention Of Canceled Netflix Series?

Globe Magazine, in its upcoming May 30, 2022 issue, reported that Meghan Markle had removed all traces of her canceled Netflix cartoon from the Archewell website. The entertainment news outlet claimed that the axed autobiographical series about a 12-year-old, which was co-produced by Elton John’s husband, was the latest in a string of embarrassments for the allegedly “fame-hungry” wife of Prince Harry.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Princess Charlene Heartbreak: Prince Albert's Wife A 'Crying Wolf' And Uses Health Crisis To Avoid Appearing At Public Events? Former Athlete Reportedly Looked 'Pensive' And 'Unhappy'

The cancellation came just a few months after Meghan Markle received criticisms for her narration of a Disney elephant documentary and the release of her children’s book. An unnamed royal insider stated:

“Looks like Meghan’s dreams of using her royal celebrity to become a showbiz powerhouse has bombed. Of course, it shouldn’t be surprising. Before Harry, her only claim to fame was as a struggling B-level actress, who managed to grab a role in an ensemble cast in the legal drama Suits. By then, she was headed for her mid-30s with her days as a leading lady pretty much gone.”

Globe Magazine previously reported that Meghan Markle was set to become a big-time producer after she and Harry signed $150 million worth of deals to churn out uplifting programs for Netflix and Spotify. Now, a critic claimed the better half of Prince Harry is allegedly trying to whitewash the stain on her professional credentials by “rewriting history and erasing all mention of it” from her Archewell website.

ALSO READ: Marilyn Monroe Real Cause Of Death Explained: Mortician Reveals Legendary Beauty's 'Unrecognizable' Body Was A 'Total Wreck' And 'Covered With Bruises'

Advertisement

Aside from the cancelation of Pearl, the book of Meghan Markle titled The Bench was also slammed as it is said to be too dull for children and nosedived of Amazon’s Top 100 list in less than a week.

The narration of Meghan Markle for Disney’s Elephant documentary was also criticized for being “cheesy,” “schmaltzy,” and “overeager to please.” An unnamed palace insider stated:

“Meghan thought the royal title she got by marrying Harry would translate into success in her media productions. But while being a duchess might give social cachet in America, we gather it doesn’t mean a thing in Hollywood if you don’t get have real talent and get bad reviews.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince Andrew Shock: Princess Beatrice's Father 'Canceled' Forever After Being Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Scandal? Duke Reportedly Using Queen Elizabeth To Return To Limelight

Meghan Markle has yet to comment on Globe Magazine’s report.

Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Reportedly Lose Another Key Aide

Meanwhile, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s press secretary at Archewell Foundation steps down recently. Toya Holness, who was previously described as “Meghan’s shadow” due to their similar outfits, is the latest of at least 12 of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s top staff to leave since 2018.

Advertisement

ALSO READ: Queen Elizabeth Heartbreak: Prince Charles' Mom Disappointed Sir David Jason When She Knighted Him? Monarch's Reaction To Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's 'Part-Time Royal' Idea Revealed

For starters, Toya Holness has a degree in strategic PR from the University of Southern California. She joined Meghan Markle and Prince Harry in October 2020 and was promoted to oversee the royal couple’s PR on both sides of the Atlantic in March 2021.

The resignation of Toya Holness follows the departure of Archewell's chief of staff and director Catherine St Laurent in March 2021, after a little over a year in the role. Insiders claimed Catherine said she “wanted out” after finding herself “having to fulfill a great many functions” for Meghan Markle and Prince Harry.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince William Shock: Kate Middleton's Husband Takes Over The Previous Role Of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles And Edward, Cambridge Couple Went Viral On TikTok For Doing This

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Meghan Markle and Prince Harry!