Star Wars Battlefront II may have had a rough star around its launch because of the EA "pay to win" gaming controversy, however DICE has continued to make improvements on the Star Wars first person shooter.
One of the improvements that DICE is making on the Star Wars Battlefront sequel are the many requests that gamers make, and it looks like Battlefront II's newest patch might be a bit large.
Battlefront II community manager Matt Everett recently took to the game's forums to announce the upcoming arrival of the new patch which still doesn't have an estimated time of arrival. According to Everett, not only will the patch include a number of fixes that will resolve issues in Star Wars Battlefront II, it will also bring with the brand new Jetpack Cargo Mode.
Here are some of the features of the upcoming patch:
- Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
- Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
- Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
- Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
- Milestones (Updates)
- Level Design Balance Changes
- Level Design Bug Fixes
- General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
Jetpack Cargo mode is a "frantic, fast-paced" gaming mode for two teams composed of eight players. Each gamer is equipped with a Jetpack. Unlike the other modes in Battlefront II, Jetpack Cargo will be made available for play for a limited time only.
Looks like Star Wars Battlefront II gamers better get to it.
Star Wars Battlefront II is currently available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and on PC.