Princess Charlene Heartbreak: Royal Being Pushed Too Hard By Prince Albert? Former Olympian Reportedly In Tears Behind Closed Doors Despite Brave Front In Public

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Princess Charlene is slowly readjusting to royal duties after remaining largely out of the public eye over the last 18 months. The wife of Prince Albert spent a total of 10 months in South Africa in 2021 after she contracted a sinus infection that later required surgery.

The former Olympian returned to Monaco in November but was there for a matter of days before leaving for a Swiss treatment facility. Unfortunately for her fans, the exact nature of her condition was not made public but Prince Albert said Princess Charlene was “exhausted.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: Michelle Obama, Barack Obama Eager To Prove They're The Queen And King Of Hollywood? Sussex Pair Reportedly Outshined By Ex-FLOTUS And Ex-POTUS

Now, a new report claims that Princess Charlene is close to another collapse after she was allegedly pushed into a grueling schedule of public appearances. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

Is Princess Charlene On A Brink Of Another Collapse?

Globe, in its upcoming July 11, 2022 issue, reported that Princess Charlene is in tears behind closed doors at the palace despite putting on a brave face for crowds and cameras. Sources fear that the 44-year-old royal is on the verge of a breakdown less than two months after Prince Albert made her resume joint public appearances.

ALSO READ: Angelina Jolie Fury: Eternals Star Completely Banned Brad Pitt's Parents From Seeing Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne & Knox? Shiloh Reportedly Can't Wait To Be On Her Own

An unnamed source told the entertainment news outlet:

“Charlene’s still being paraded like a show pony and the regimen she’s been given is punishing, to say the least. Every waking hour is mapped out for her and she’s often on her feet for hours at a time.”

Of Princess Charlene, the same insider added:

“She’s expected to be by Albert’s side, and it’s exhausting for her to face cameras all the time. The palace is pushing forward as though to assure the public nothing has changed.”
Advertisement

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Miranda Lambert Heartbreak: Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani Made 'Insensitive' Comments On Songstress' 'Fuller' Body? Brendan McLoughlin Reportedly Told Wife 'There's More Of Her To Love'

Globe previously reported that Princess Charlene had been out of action for 15 months before being dragged back into the limelight in April. In January 2021, the ex-Olympian fled to her homeland and refused to return to Monaco after a Brazilian woman accused Prince Albert of fathering her now 16-year-old daughter.

Prince Albert, who already supports two love children from former flings, dismissed the woman’s claim as a “hoax.” However, if it is true, then it meant that he was sleeping with the said girl while he courted Princess Charlene.

ALSO READ: Kelly Clarkson Shock: American Idol Alum Eager To Remove All Memories Of Brandon Blackstock? The Voice Coach Reportedly Plans To Remodel Montana Ranch Following Divorce

The royal princess reportedly went to a doctor’s care in South Africa. However, speculations are rife that part of the reason Princess Charlene stayed away was that she “couldn’t bear to be near her husband.”

In November 2021, Princess Charlene returned to Prince Albert and their seven-year-old twins – Jacques and Gabriella – in Monaco. However, the prince had his own wife shipped off to a Swiss clinic citing “emotional and physical exhaustion.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Tom Brady Heartbreak: Gisele Bundchen's Husband Finally Ending Football Career After 2022 NFL? Athlete Reportedly Being Forced To Leave Tampa Bay Buccaneers To Focus On His Family

Advertisement

Tipsters told Globe Princess Charlene underwent violent electroshock treatments while in Switzerland and since returning to Monaco she seems dazed and robotic. While the royal princess appears at Prince Albert’s side in public, a body language expert claimed she does not ever touch her husband or even smile, which allegedly indicates a strained relationship.

Princess Charlene has yet to respond to the claims saying that she is being feared to be on the verge of a breakdown. So, avid followers of Prince Albert’s wife should take all these unverified claims with a huge grain of salt until everything is proven true and correct.

ALSO READ: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Heartbreak: Sussex Pair Blaming Each Other As Their Million-Dollar Dreams Crash Down? William's Brother Reportedly Called Charles For A Loan

Princess Charlene Is Back In Business Again

Meanwhile, Daily Mail reported Princess Charlene of Monaco stepped out for her solo engagement after returning to Monaco after a stint in a treatment center for “exhaustion.” The wife of Prince Albert visited the Princess Grace Hospital Center, the only public hospital in Monaco, greeting patients, staff and families.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Michelle Obama Shock: Barack Obama's Wife Acting Like 'Single Gal' While Working To Become Hollywood Queen Bee? Ex-FLOTUS Reportedly Rubbing Shoulders With Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift & Barbra Streisand

Princess Charlene, during the recent outing, opted for a sleek black and white midi dress paired with a pair of black strappy sandals. The mom of two donned her blonde hair in her signature pixie cut that added an edgy touch to the classic ensemble.

Advertisement

The recent sighting of Princess Charlene came just days after she and Prince Albert celebrated their 11thwedding anniversary. The royal pair’s relationship has been hounded with numerous issues and scrutiny, with some reports saying that Princess Charlene is being paid millions to stay in the marriage.

ALSO READ: Prince Harry Fury: Meghan Markle's Husband 'Demanding' An Apology From Queen Elizabeth To Save Career & Marriage? Prince Charles' Son Reportedly 'Fading' In U.K. Memory

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Princess Charlene and Prince Albert!