Prince Andrew Shock: Queen Elizabeth's Son To Leave U.K Like Prince Harry? Sarah Ferguson's Ex And Meghan Markle's Husband Might Never Lose These Titles Despite Controversies

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Prince Andrew continues receiving criticisms and condemnations for his alleged involvement in the Jeffrey Epstein scandal. The son of Queen Elizabeth, in a Dec. 30, 2014, court filing, was accused of being one of the numerous personalities to have participated in s*xual activities with a minor later identified as Virginia Giuffre.

Since the arrest of the late billionaire, Prince Andrew has issued numerous statements regarding his close ties with Jeffrey Epstein. After getting enormous disparagements from the public, the former husband of Sarah Ferguson, who said he did not regret his friendship with Epstein, voluntarily stepped back from his royal duties.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: Netizens Want Sussex Couple To Stay In The U.S. For Good? Royal Commentator Lambasts Archie's Parents For Their Latest Move

Recently, a royal expert claimed that Prince Andrew is likely to follow Prince Harry by moving across the pond to launch a new career. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

Is Prince Andrew Planning To Follow Prince Harry?

Royal biographer Ingrid Seward stated that Prince Andrew considers modeling himself on Prince Harry. Writing for The Sun, the royal expert claimed:

"Since the Duke was stripped of his royal titles and patronages, he has likened his own situation to that of his nephew Prince Harry. And he is contemplating following in the footsteps of the younger royal, feeling there might be the possibility of a new life for him in the world of broadcasting, public speaking, television and even publishing."

ALSO READ: Kamala Harris Criticized: VPOTUS A 'Lazy' And 'Incompetent Diversity Hire'? Former Senator's Marriage With Doug Emhoff Reportedly In Crisis

Ingrid Seward also said Prince Andrew could fly off to the U.S. but would “certainly wouldn’t take such a leap” until the FBI’s investigation into Jeffrey Epstein has “settled down.”The royal biographer added the brother of Prince Charles still has contacts in America from when he was the official trade representative of the U.K.

As if that is not enough, Ingrid Seward furthered Prince Andrew still has plenty of other things to worry about at the moment. The father of Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice could still be lamenting the fact that he was stripped of his honorary military titles amid the civil s*x case brought against him in the U.S.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Queen Elizabeth Shock: Did Prince Charles Transmit Coronavirus To Her Majesty? Royal Reportedly Refused To Cancel Meeting With UK PM Boris Johnson Despite COVID-19 Battle

Advertisement

Earlier this week, it was announced that Prince Andrew and alleged victim Virginia Giuffre had reached an out-of-court settlement. The Duke of York’s camp reportedly offered a multimillion-pound sum to settle the case.

It was noted, however, that the agreement is not an admission of guilt from Prince Andrew. The brother of Princess Anne is also facing calls to give up his Duke of York title.

ALSO READ: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Heartbreak: Netflix Could Cancel Deal With Sussex Couple? Duke Unlikely To Bring Archie And Lilibet To U.K. Because Of This

Prince Andrew Unlikely To Be Stripped From This Position?

Meanwhile, royal historian Marlene Koenig claimed that Prince Andrew and Prince Harry are unlikely to lose their Duke of York and Duke of Sussex titles, respectively. She said that non-working royals can still fulfill the said roles.

Prince Andrew was engulfed in s*xual abuse scandal that cost him his royal and military patronages. Prince Harry, on the other hand, stepped down from his royal duties and decided to live in the U.S. with his wife, Meghan Markle.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince Andrew Shock: Queen Elizabeth's Son Hiding Something? Close Pal Of Meghan Markle Called Duke 'Irresponsible' Even After Settling Assault Case With Virginia Giuffre

In a talk with Express UK, Marlene Koenig stated:

Advertisement
"I sincerely doubt Parliament will change the Regency Act. Far too many people think you have to be a working royal to be a CoS. This is incorrect. It is the first four in line to the throne who are at least 21 years old (with the exception of the heir who becomes a CoS at 18) and the spouse of the sovereign [who are named for this role].”

ALSO READ: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: COVID-19 Pandemic And Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee Ruined Sussex Couple's Rebranding Plans? Kristen Stewart Reveals She Didn't Know This

The royal biographer went on to say:

"Being a Counsellor of State is not based on popularity contests or how the media treats different members of the Royal Family. Harry and Andrew are both in line to the throne. That has not changed. Their position as Counsellors of State has not changed because neither carry out engagements."

Both Prince Andrew and Prince Harry have yet to respond to Marlene Koenig’s new statements.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince Andrew Heartbreak: Queen Elizabeth's Son Making A Royal Comeback Following '£12 Million’ Settlement? Angry Commentators And Netizens Demanded Royal To Drop Duke Of York Title

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Prince Andrew!