Celine Dion Shock: Rene Angelil's Wife Has A 'Terrible' Diet And Workout Program? Source Claims It Would Take Songstress Three Months Or More To Recover

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Celine Dion has been hitting headlines due to her visibly thin frame since the death of her husband, Rene Angelil. Though the “My Heart Will Go On” songstress has previously claimed that genetics play a huge part in her appearance, her avid followers could not help but get worried about her health status.

Now, reports claim that the Las Vegas residency and comeback tour of Celine Dion has been put on a halt because of “ominous” health problems. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

ALSO READ: Brian Laundrie Shock: Gabby Petito's Fiance Still Alive? Source Claims 'He Could Fake His Death'

Celine Dion Facing Health Crisis?

National Enquirer, in its upcoming Nov. 8, 2021 issue, reported that there have been growing concerns about Celine Dion’s health due to her slimmer frame. Though the “Beauty and the Beast” songstress has never revealed how much weight she has lost over the years, she previously admitted that she is feeling “strong and feminine” after making some changes to her way of living.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Queen Elizabeth Heartbreak: Royal Told To Stop Drinking Alcohol Amid Growing Health Concerns? Expert Says Monarch Should Quit This Habit To Lengthen Her Life

However, many were shocked when Celine Dion announced that she was forced to postpone her performances due to severe and persistent muscle spasms. On social media, the “It’s All Coming Back To Me Now” hitmaker shared:

“I’m heartbroken by this. My team and I have been working on our new show for the past eight months, and to not be able to open this November saddens me beyond words.”

National Enquirer previously reported that Celine Dion had trimmed down 95 pounds. Her close pals are reportedly anxious that massive weight loss would lead to a catastrophic collapse as she prepared for an enervating tour.

Advertisement

ALSO READ: Angelina Jolie Shock: Brad Pitt's Ex At Risk For Osteoporosis And Fatal Cardiac Problems? Actress' Weight Loss Reportedly Scaring Her Family And Friends

An unnamed source told the publication:

“Her diet is terrible. She’s working out with trainers seven days a week and doing endless hours of ballet.”

An unidentified doctor allegedly told National Enquirer the health woes of Celine Dion are related to her shockingly thin frame. The source furthered:

“Malnutrition and dehydration can often be factors behind muscles spasms.”

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Prince Harry Heartbreak: Meghan Markle's Husband Has 'Never Forgiven Himself' For Doing This, Snubbed By Queen Elizabeth

Chiropractor Dr. Sam Goldeen shared that it would take three months or more to recuperate if Celine Dion is indeed suffering from severe spasms. He also stated that a lifestyle change is necessary for a full recovery.

Celine Dion has yet to comment on these reports. So, avid followers of the “That’s The Way It Is” singer should take all of these claims with a huge grain of salt until everything is proven true and correct.

ALSO READ: Prince William Heartbreak: Harry's Brother Fears Losing Queen Elizabeth Soon? Kate Middleton's Husband Reportedly Preparing Himself For The Worst Amid Monarch's Health Issues

Celine Dion’s Sister Gives Honest Update

Meanwhile, the sister of Celine Dion, Claudette, has given an update on her health. Speaking to Voici, as per Hello! Magazine, she said:

"What's happening to her is sad. But it's not serious, otherwise she would have told me. Celine always confides in me and asks for advice when something is wrong. I know she's in good spirits."

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Kate Middleton, Prince William Expecting Baby No. 4? Queen Elizabeth Reportedly Delighted About Duchess' Alleged Pregnancy Amid Her Health Issues

Advertisement

Claudette’s recent statement has surely provided relief to Celine Dion’s avid supporters. To recall, it was in October when the “When I Need You” singer revealed to the public that she had to cancel her tour dates until March 2022 due to health reasons.

Part of Celine Dion’s official statement read:

"My partners at Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG have been working around the clock to get this brand-new state-of-the-art theatre ready, and it's absolutely beautiful."I feel so bad that I'm letting them down, and I'm especially sorry for disappointing all the fans who've been making their plans to come to Las Vegas. Now, I have to focus on getting better… I want to get through this as soon as I can. - Celine xx.”

ALSO READ: Dakota Johnson, Chris Martin Wedding To Happen In 2022? Couple Reportedly Planning To Start A Family Despite Claims They Already Broke Up

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Celine Dion!