At D23 Expo, Anaheim, CA: Marvel Studios has released the first footage from Captain America: Civil War.
Attendees of the event were able to get their first look at Marvel's highly-anticipated film coming next May. Although Marvel hasn't officially released the footage online, we got some details thanks from Comicbook.com. Here's a description from the site:
* A scene showed Captain and America and The Falcon fighting crossbones, with Black Widow aiding in the background.
* Another scene revealed the Falcon's pet falcon, Redwing.
* Another shot revealed Black Widow and Hawkeye fighting. Black Widow asks, "Are we still friends?" To which Hawkeye responds, "Depends on how hard you hit me." This confirms that Black Widow and Hawkeye will be on opposing sides of Civil War's conflict.
* A scene showed Bucky Barnes trapped in a cage.
* Another shot showed Black Panther in action for the first time, popping his claws out.
* A scene shows Paul Rudd's Ant-Man being brought into Captain America's faction. Star-struck, Ant-Man stammers, "I know you know a lot of super… people, so I wanted to say thinks for thanking of me. Thanks for thinking of me."
* Tony Stark and Steve Rogers debate their opposing ideologies, with Stark saying, "Without boundaries, we're no better than them."
Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies.
Captain America: Civil War will hit theaters on May 6, 2016.
For more updates on Marvel films, click here to join our Marvel fan page.