Blonde is finally coming to Netflix this Wednesday, September 28, and Netflix subscribers are excited to watch the NC-17-rated movie starring Ana de Armas. The drama film is based on the 2000 best-selling book of the same title by Joyce Carol Oates, and it features the fictionalized story chronicling the life and career of the famous American actress, Marilyn Monroe.
The film was written and directed by Andrew Dominik, who's known for helming films such as The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and Killing Them Softly. He also directed two episodes of Netflix's Mindhunter.
The Marilyn Monroe biopic had its world premiere at the 79th Venice International Film Festival on Sept. 8, followed by a limited theatrical release in the United States, starting on Sept. 16. Blonde will be available to stream on Netflix soon, but what time can subscribers expect the film to arrive?
Blonde Release Times (Based on Your Region)
Update: Blonde is now available to stream on Netflix worldwide.
Of course, the release time of Blonde will depend on your Netflix region, so if you want to know, keep on scrolling down.
Here's what time Blonde comes out in your Netflix region on Wednesday, Sept. 28:
- United States (PDT) - 12:00 AM
- United States (EDT) - 03:00 AM
- Canada - 3:00 AM (Toronto), 12:00 AM (Vancouver)
- Brazil (Rio De Janiero) - 4:00 AM
- United Kingdom (GMT) - 8:00 AM
- Europe (Central European Summer Time) - 9:00 AM
- Europe (Eastern European Summer Time) - 10:00 AM
- Australia - 3:00 PM (Perth), 5:00 PM (Sydney)
- New Zealand (Auckland) - 7:00 PM
- Indonesia (Jakarta) - 2:00 PM
- Philippines (Manila) - 3:00 PM
- Hong Kong - 3:00 PM
- Singapore - 3:00 PM
- Japan (Tokyo) - 4:00 PM
- South Africa (Cape Town, Central Africa Time) - 9:00 AM
- India (New Delhi) - 12:30 PM
You can watch the official trailer for Netflix's Blonde below:
You can read more details about the film in everything we know about Netflix's Blonde.