Even if you have found the perfect Valentine's Day present for your significant other, your parents may be expecting something more heartfelt.
On February 14, there are 24 hours dedicated to the festival of love, so you have plenty of time to write a quick note of appreciation to your parents.
Here are some quotations about parents that you can share with your mother or father on Valentine's Day:
- “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.” - James E. Faust
- "It’s amazing that you both seem to have a never-ending supply of love for our family. That is such an awesome part of what makes you both the wonderful parents that you are! Happy Valentine’s Day!"
- “There is no friendship, no love, like that of the parent for the child.” - Henry Ward Beecher
- "You have always shown me love not just on Valentine’s day, but every day! Thank you! Happy Valentine’s Day To My Loving Parents!"
- “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional, and forgiving”. - T.P. Chia
- "Unique, wonderful, perfect. I am glad that you are my parents! Happy Valentine’s Day!"
- “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” - Jim DeMint
- "Two wishes in one, that’s what you are to me. Perfectly wonderful parents that are as loved as you can be! Happy Valentine’s Day!"
- “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.” - Matthew Jacobson
Share some sweet messages with your mother and father by adding one of these kind words to a Valentine’s Day card:
- "To both of You From Both of Us Valentine’s Day wishes for a wonderful day that brings you the happiness, love, and sweetness that you deserve!"
- “Have a grand Valentine’s dad, may mom make you happy, and may your love grow fonder each and every second of today, I love you!”
- "The two of you bring happiness to so many people’s lives, especially mine! Happy Valentine’s Day To My Parents!"
- “Valentine's is definitely a day for special and amazing people such as yourself mom, enjoy this day, and may love be your driving force.”
- "Our family is full of love and happiness! Happy Valentine’s Day To My Mother and Father!"
- “I can’t mask my feelings for you! Happy Valentine’s day!”
- "Most of my fondest memories of childhood include things that you have done for me and the times that we have shared. Thank You! Happy Valentine’s Day To My Parents!"
- “Valentine’s Day is not just for lovers. It is for celebrating it with the people whom you love, expressing my heartfelt love to the people who are my life. Happy Valentine's to the best family I’ve ever had!”
- “Nothing is sweeter than family, that is why I choose this Valentine’s Day to celebrate mine. You, people, are simply the best set of champions.”