Princess Charlene Heartbreak: Royal Blocked Prince Albert Using This? Ex-Olympian's Pain Reportedly Evident, Only Staying For The Sake Of Prince Jacques And Princess Gabriella

share to other networks share to twitter share to facebook

Princess Charlene has been mounting a spectacular comeback in recent weeks after a year out of the limelight. The wife of Prince Albert of Monaco just recovered from an illness that kept her away from the principality for the majority of 2021.

The 44-year-old former Olympian shocked everyone when she appeared during the world-famous Monaco Grand Prix, looking glamorous in a pale blue sleeved jumpsuit with an icy hue that perfectly complemented her new peroxide blonde hair. Princess Charlene graced the said event with her husband, Prince Albert, and twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.

ALSO READ: Jada Pinkett-Smith Heartbreak: Will Smith's Wife 'A Boss From Hell'? Chris Rock Reportedly Ignored Red Table Talk Host's Plea Of Reconciliation After The Shocking Oscars Slap Scandal In March

A new report claims that Princess Charlene blocked Prince Albert from touching her and seemed unhappy during a recent sighting. Keep on reading to know more details.

Advertisement

Did Princess Charlene Ward Off Prince Albert Using Her Purse?

Globe Magazine, in its upcoming June 20, 2022 issue, reported that Princess Charlene appeared in public anew with Prince Albert, looking unhappy and never touching her husband. Body language expert Judy James even pointed out that the troubled royal used her purse as a barrier to ward off her better half at the popular Formula One Monte Carlo auto race on May 28.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Jennifer Lopez Shock: Alex Rodriguez's Ex Wants A Royal-Like Life With Ben Affleck? Couple Reportedly Bought A $60 Million Property Owned By Mariah Carey's Ex-Fiance

Judy James, of Princess Charlene, noted:

“Albert seems to walk in front of her and any touch rituals seem to have been blocked by the carrying of her bag between them.”

The body language expert added that the pain of Princess Charlene is very much palpable and the way she and Prince Albert acted did “nothing to quash rumors that have been surrounding their marriage. Judy James also said Princess Charlene’s “eyes were downcast and sad and her smile does not suggest genuine happiness.”

ALSO READ: George Clooney Heartbreak: Amal Alamuddin Demanded Husband To Get Back In Shape? Tomorrowland Star's Upcoming Project Sets Another Milestone

Advertisement

Notably, Princess Charlene was sighted affectionately greeting drivers Sebastian Vettel and Max Verstappen on their cheeks. Other insiders claimed that the royal is only staying with Prince Albert for the sake of their seven-year-old twins.

Princess Charlene is openly affectionate with Prince Jacques and Princess Gabrielle in recent family photos but always seems to maintain her distance from Prince Albert, who insists he did not father a daughter now at the center of an Italian paternity suit.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Whoopi Goldberg, Joy Behar Shock: TV Hosts Threatened By Possible Addition Of Donald Trump's Ex-Staff In The View? 'Dueling Divas' Are Reportedly Poised To Face A Major Challenge

The said race was the third public outing of Prince Albert’s wife since she fled to her native South Africa for ten months starting January 2021. To recall, Princess Charlene returned to Monaco in November 2021 only to be quickly shipped off to a clinic in Switzerland for five months, where she was reportedly treated for “physical and mental exhaustion” that sources claim included shock therapy.

Princess Charlene allegedly insisted she did not run away from her husband just days before stepping out with Prince Albert at a race. She previously revealed:

“My state of health is still fragile, and I don’t want to go too fast. The path has been long, difficult and very painful.”

ALSO READ: Gwen Stefani Fury: Gavin Rossdale's Ex Joins The Voice Season 23 To Save Marriage With Blake Shelton? Songstress Reportedly Tired Of Playing 'Second Fiddle' To Miranda Lambert's Ex

Princess Charlene has yet to comment on the reports saying that she blocked Prince Albert from touching her during a May 28 event. So, devoted supporters of the royal couple should take all these unverified claims with a huge grain of salt until everything is proven true and correct.

Advertisement

Princess Charlene Tested Positive For COVID-19

Meanwhile, while Princess Charlene had finally made a return to public appearances in the last few weeks, it looks like she would be taking some more time away from her royal duties after she tested positive for the COVID-19. Per a statement released to People, the wife of Prince Albert was “presenting some symptoms and has tested positive” through a screening test.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Johnny Depp Shock: Is Camille Vasquez A Secret Girlfriend Of Amber Heard's Ex? David Spiegel Breaks His Silence Over Fantastic Beast Actor's Victory

The palace also said that “complying with the health rules in force, Princess Charlene will observe a period of isolation of several days.” Princess Charlene is not the first member of Monaco’s royal family to contract the deadly virus.

In March 2020, Prince Albert tested positive for COVID-19 and, for a second time, in April. On both occasions, however, neither Princess Charlene nor their twins were reported to have contracted the fatal coronavirus.

ALSO READ: Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Shock: Sussex Pair Following The Kardashians? Kate Middleton And Prince William Reportedly Not Interested To Be Part Of Couple's Alleged Reality Series

Stay tuned to EpicStream for the latest news and updates about Princess Charlene!