Anyone who has seen Labyrinth probably wants their own version of the adorable Ludo or the feisty Sir Didymus. Although we can't get those two just yet, you can now own the official version of the two Door Knockers that got Sarah started on her journey in the beloved film.
Chronicle Collectibles has announced on their official Facebook page that they are accepting pre-orders for the officially licensed Labyrinth scaled replica Door Knockers. The items are based on the actual Door Knockers that appeared in the film so you can be assured that every tiny detail is absolutely accurate. The items are crafted in cast iron and are fully functional. Unfortunately, you can't expect the two to argue as much as they did in front of Sarah in the movie.
Pre-order for the Labyrinth Door Knockers will start on the Chronicle Collectible website at 3 PM CST (1 PM PST) so you'll need to act quickly. The items are limited edition but definitely a must-have for Labyrinth fans.
The details about the items as listed below.
• World’s first officially licensed Labyrinth scaled replica Door Knockers
• Limited Edition
• Crafted in cast metal; functions as a real door knocker!
• Created by referencing the actual screen-used props!
• “Left” Door Knocker Approx. 14.8” wide, 5.5” deep, and 19.4” tall
• “Right” Door Knocker Approx. 14.7” wide, 6.2” deep, and 25.3” tall
• Estimated to Ship Q4 2019
* Priced at $675 for the set ($399/ea. when purchased individually)
Labyrinth starred Jennifer Connelly and the late David Bowie. A sequel of the film has been reported but has yet to be confirmed.