Disney has just dropped a new look at Frozen II, and it teases a new song from Elsa called Into the Unknown. What’s interesting is that the full soundtrack for the film has been revealed, and it has songs from… Weezer and Panic! at the Disco.
This is the full list as per The Hollywood Reporter:
1. "All Is Found," performed by Evan Rachel Wood
2. "Some Things Never Change," performed by Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Josh Gad, and Jonathan Groff
3. "Into the Unknown," performed by Idina Menzel (feat. AURORA)
4. "When I Am Older," performed by Josh Gad
5. "Reindeer(s) Are Better Than People (Cont.)," performed by Jonathan Groff
6. "Lost in the Woods," performed by Jonathan Groff
7. "Show Yourself," performed by Idina Menzel and Evan Rachel Wood
8. "The Next Right Thing," performed by Kristen Bell
9. "Into the Unknown," performed by Panic! At the Disco (end credits)
10. "All Is Found," performed by Kacey Musgraves (end credits)
11. "Lost in the Woods," performed by Weezer (end credits)
While there are eleven songs listed, only seven will actually make it into the film. The songs coming from the other artists, not in the film will be featured in the end credits. It’s also worth noting that new cast member Evan Rachel Wood (Westworld) will also have her own song, and it’s likely it will come at the beginning of the film.
Also, thanks to DisneyVEVO, we get “First Listens” to songs from Anna and Olaf:
Admittedly, I’m not the biggest fan of Frozen, especially after the short that was released before Coco; but the trailer for the sequel does look pretty interesting. I guess I like the idea that the franchise is maturing with the audience, seeing that all the little girls who were fans of the first Frozen are probably well into their teens now.
Catch Frozen II when it hits theaters Nov. 22.